Top-notch Gold Trading Experience: Buy, Sell, and Explore the Best Prices for 916 Gold in Singapore

In the world of jewellery, the term “916 gold” holds significant meaning. Also known as 22-karat gold, it represents a specific type of gold alloy that is widely utilised in the creation of exquisite jewellery pieces in Singapore. Delving deeper into the concept of 916 gold reveals its unique composition, popularity, and the factors that contribute to its widespread appeal.

916 gold refers to a gold alloy that contains 91.6% pure gold by weight. The numerical designation of “916” signifies the gold’s purity level, highlighting its high concentration of pure gold. The remaining 8.4% of the alloy consists of other metals such as silver, copper, or zinc. This gold is well-regarded and widely accepted within the industry, making it a popular choice for the production of high-quality gold jewellery in Singapore.

Factors Affecting the Popularity of 916 Gold

History and Cultural Relevance

In many cultures, gold jewellery symbolizes wealth, prosperity, and status. Its timeless appeal and association with cultural customs contribute to the enduring popularity of 916 gold.


The malleability and workability of 916 gold make it a preferred choice for skilled artisans and craftsmen. This alloy allows for intricate designs, delicate detailing, and precision in jewellery creation.

Investment Value

The purity of 916 gold enhances its investment appeal, making it sought after by individuals who view gold as a long-term store of value. The high gold content ensures that jewellery made from 916 gold holds substantial intrinsic worth in Singapore, offering potential financial security and appreciation over time.


916 gold enjoys widespread availability, making it easily accessible to buyers and enthusiasts. Its popularity has led to a significant presence in jewellery stores and markets worldwide, ensuring a diverse range of designs and styles for consumers to choose from.

916 Gold as The Perfect Jewellery

916 gold is the most popular form of gold. It is more durable, making it ideal for precise details in jewellery. Because 916 gold can be blended with other metals, it is also used to create diverse colours such as white gold and rose gold, the most popular being yellow gold.

  • Necklaces e.g. 916 Gold Chains
  • Earrings
  • Bracelets
  • Rings

Advantages of Buying and Selling Gold With United Pawnshop

With our years of experience and commitment to customer satisfaction, we offer a range of advantages that set us apart from the rest.

Friendly and Reliable Service

Our team is dedicated to providing you with a pleasant and trustworthy experience. We understand the value and sentiment attached to your gold items, and we ensure that every transaction is handled with care and professionalism.

Flexibility of Different Modes of Redemption

We offer flexible options for redeeming your gold. Whether you prefer cash, bank transfer, or other payment methods, we strive to accommodate your needs and provide a hassle-free redemption process.

Free Valuation for Valuables

At United Pawnshop, we believe in transparency and fairness. We offer free valuation services for your gold items, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of their worth before making any decisions about selling your gold in Singapore. We ensure that you will get the best price for your gold jewellery.

We invite you to visit our conveniently located stores across the island, where our friendly staff will be delighted to assist you. Alternatively, you can explore our e-store, offering a seamless online shopping experience from the comfort of your own home. To learn more about our brand, services, and collection, visit our website today. Discover why United Pawnshop is your trusted partner in gold trading and explore the possibilities of owning exquisite jewellery that reflects your style and stands the test of time.